Your Plan Is Your Future
“It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped”
– Tony Robbins in Awaken The Giant Within.
A PROJECT WITHOUT A PLAN
Your Digital Action Plan by AGContext will guide your project towards success in your digital future.
FROM CLARITY TO CONTROL
You need to know your purpose and the problem before you can create an effective plan of action. Your Digital Action Plan begins with Initial Needs Analysis.
AGContext DIGITAL ACTION PLAN
Your Success Blueprint
The AGContext Digital Action Plan has been developed especially for digital transformation projects. The kinds of projects that deliver improvements or upgrades to the existing technology and processes that are currently driving your business operations. It is the continually evolving blueprint the breaks down your project milestones into manageable actions that can be appropriate resourced and delivered.
- Current State: What is going on in your project right now.
- Priorities: What are your priorities for the next three months.
- Future State: Aligned with your vision what does success look like?
- User Stories: Who is this work to benefit and why is it valuable?
- Definition of Done: How do you know when you have achieved your goal?
The AGContext Digital Action Plan describes how you will bring your Project Vision to life.
This Is Your Plan
Your AGContext Digital Action Plan will be:
- Credible: telling a story in an informed way that is powerfully motivating and sincerely describes an inspiring future.
- Targeted: making it easy to determine what should be done, and what should not.
- Realistic: identifying your objectives and how you will know you have achieved them.
- Concise: setting out the most direct possible pathway to achieving your project goals.
- Intentional: stay focused on tasks that deliver only against your milestones, objectives and outcomes.
- Memorable: actions that are direct, honest and most of all, make sense.
- A Story: a plan of action that tells everyone what you are going to do and why.