The ‘Customer Management Software’ workshop by AGContext will step you through the process for identifying and evaluating the best fit customer management software for your business.
Which customer software is best for you?
There are over 7000 software products on the market, all promising to help people in small and medium business with their sales, customer and order management.
How do you work out which software product is best for you?
The AGContext Customer Management Software Workshop will step you through the process of identifying which software is the best fit for you business.
- Simplify your lead management
- Eliminate data duplication
- Multiply the impact of your sales people
Customer management software workshop
The customer software workshop will guide you through the steps of identifying and evaluating the best customer management software for your specific business needs. Through this four hour workshop you will:
- Enhance your clarity by boosting tractability, accountability and performance in your business.
- Align your business model and streamline your sales process with today’s internet technology.
- Identity your business and user requirements for your customer management systems.
- Crack the Code on evaluating and aligning the best fit software for your business.
The workshop has four sessions of 50 minutes through which you will:
- Define your current business model and customer management strategy.
- Design your business process for customer management.
- Identify your business, user and feature requirements for your ideal software.
- Search the internet for software that is suitable for your business.
- Shortlist your best fit software, suitable for for trial and demonstration.
Carl Sudholz is a specialist in customer and financial management systems for business in regional Australia. With infectious enthusiasm, Carl openly shares his lessons from 15 years of building and improving business systems. His practical no-jargon approach will enable and inspire you to align your business systems with the changing needs of your employees and customers.
Carl is a certified business analyst with 15 years’ experience in technology projects for business and government. Carl is the Secretary Director of Australia’s peak body for business analysis, the International Institute of Business Analysis – Australia Chapter
Carl is a a certified business analyst with 15 years’ experience in technology projects for business and government. He is the Secretary Director of Australia’s peak body for business analysis.
Gain control now
Are you ready to empower your business, save time & outsmart your competitors?
Well, you need to act quickly because everyday you fail to manage your customers, you’re falling behind your competitors…In fact, right now you’re missing out on valuable data-driven opportunities.
The future success of your business is 1 step away – but it starts with you taking action now.
WORKSHOPS IN OCTOBER 2019.
Albury – Griffith – Wagga Wagga
$247.00 per seat.
Limited sets & these workshops will book up quick.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
These Customer Management Workshops are hosted by AGContext Business Systems. Tickets are limited to 10 people per workshop. This is hands on workshop with work being applied to your own business.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Dietary requirements will be confirmed with attendees.
- Participants will need to bring their own laptop computers.