AGContext provides specialist services in business analysis to support our customers to take control over technology in their business.
Create clarity. Gain confidence.
Do you want deeper insights about the needs of your customers?
Need to save time by streamlining your business processes?
Want to turn your business data into better decisions?
The way your businesses uses software to manage data, process and reporting has big impact on your everyday decision making. Managing the information you need in the way you want requires that you improve your business systems. However, when your information technology is not aligned to your needs your processes will not work as they should or could.
You need to ensure that your investments of time and money into information technology delivers the business outcomes that you desire. This means you will need to navigate through your own journey of business transformation. To this end, high quality business analysis is fundamental to producing high performing business systems.
Let’s Talk Business Analysis
Independent Business Analysis
Our Business Analysis Consulting service will help your business improvement project to create value for money outcomes. Our independence means that we are always in your corner ensuring that you are always in control.
We can help your software project to:
- leverage new technology because you know your requirements.
- streamline your processes so that you can save time.
- create a positive customer experience due to improved business systems.
- select the software that is best fit for your business.
- use business analysis so that your customers always come first.
- make informed decisions as a result of improved data and reporting.
- protect your information from threats inside and outside your organisation.
How we work
Carl Sudholz is a certified business analyst with over 10 years experience delivering information technology projects. As the Corporate Secretary of the IIBA – Australia Chapter, Carl is a leader of the business analysis profession in Australia.
Supported by his international network of professionals, Carl can help with:
- Project planning and monitoring.
- Software assessment and evaluation.
- Requirement analysis and life cycle management.
- User needs analysis, facilitation and elicitation.
- Technology strategy and risk analysis.
AGContext are specialists in remote and virtual work. Distance is not a barrier for you to access our specialists and expertise in customer and financial management. Our suite of tools and analysis methods allow us to support you and your projects, no matter where your business is physically located. All you need is a high quality internet connection.
In conclusion, our business analysis consulting services can help you to create the clarity you need to achieve your business dreams.