Data Driven Insights for Better Decisions.
No matter your stage within the project lifecycle, our specialist project planning services will enable you to present a complete picture for people making important decisions.
DATA OPPORTUNITY SCAN
The AGContext Data Opportunity Scan is your first step in turning masses of raw data into clear insights that drive performance.
- Identify the data-driven potential within your organisation
- Trace the pathways of data from creation to consumption
- Turn your data from a financial liability into a high-value asset
DATA PROJECT INITIATION
By focusing on how data and decisions to come together, we take a different approach to data project planning. The AGContext Data Project Initiation will piece together the scope, milestones and budget that will best empower your organisation to better use data to add value to your customers.
- Describe business critical requirements from a user centric perspective
- Define the sources and qualities of your data that may impact on your project
- Integrate data insights within an Agile or PRINCE2 project methodology
USER NEEDS DATA ALIGNMENT
- What decisions are your users making, what information do they need?
- How will users interact with the data in your system?
- What factors influence the trust that your end-users have in your solution?
These are the kinds of questions that all data project planning must address. The truth is that all data is limited in how it can help decision makers. Our experience in data project planning and delivery will fast-track your exploratory research and align your user-needs to your data potential. Only then will be you able to create a remarkable data-driven solution.
- High-fidelity requirements to describe business and user needs
- Distill requirements with a data focus for a leaner, more secure project
- Explore the data-dimensions of stakeholder analysis
ENTERPRISE DATA MAPPING
- What information model is your data and technology founded on?
- What is the relationship between datasets and business processes?
- Are your systems mapped and optimized, or simply left to emerge ad hoc?
Our Enterprise Data Mapping describes your data and its surrounding context. This is an essential part of all data project planning. It enables a usable and robust data solution, saving you resources in data remediation downstream and giving confidence to those who use your information for decision making.
- Define relationships throughout datasets, process, people and technology
- Convey information models through entity diagrams and unified modelling
- Connect data architecture with data requirements to create data-driven insights